Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my page! Take a look at everything here. Don't forget to scroll down all the way, because blogs can be LOOOONG.


Friday, July 24, 2009

Still Shingling roof, added rear roof

Woo hoo, the shingling is coming along well. How I've done it is to do one side at a time. My major mistake is not using a template...because when I need to trim the shingles to fit against weird angles, it's always trial and error. And lots of error. I suggest to make a template of the roof right after it's punched out of the sheet, so you don't have to fiddle with the entire roof trying to make a template.

So far, ok.
I still need to add all the window trims and details, but that will come later, after the shingling. The house still needs another coat of green paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment