Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my page! Take a look at everything here. Don't forget to scroll down all the way, because blogs can be LOOOONG.


Friday, July 17, 2009

Yay! Starting shingling...and added some trim

I added most of the trim the other day. It looks really great.

Shingling seems like it won't take forever...just the trimming of it, to make it fit in places. Some people say it takes forever, but I think I can manage.
I also screwed up on staining the floors...oops. So I'm making some wood floors for the house out of paper. It's like wood floor printies, but not printed. Drawn.
I am very proud of it. Hahaha. It's a little too detailed, when viewed from the room. Like, it doesn't look very formal, more rustic. The next room's floors I won't bother with the wood grain texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment